Arena & Rink Products
- Low E Ceilings (Reflective Insulation)
- Arena Board (HDPE /or Arena Puckboard)- White & NHL Colors
- Arena Glass - Plexi & Tempered Glass
- Replacement Lexan/ Sign Kits
- Aluminum Glass Posts/Supports, Bumpers & Cushions
- Hockey Goal Frames, Nets, Bumpers
- Protective & Spectator Netting
- Lighting for Ice surface or lobby/ dressing rooms
- Fiberglass Panels ( FRP ) for washroom, dressing rooms, kitchen, hallways (moisture resistant, stronger than drywall, easy to clean, no need to paint!)
- SIPs or Structural Insulated Panels
- Rubber SPORT FLOOR for dressing rooms, players benches, walk ways
- Dressing Room additions or Renovations, Zamboni or Plant Room additions
Published together by Sask Power, SPRA, and The Office of Energy Conservation
Is your Community looking to make improvements to your Skating Arena or Curling Rink? Interested in reducing Operating Costs, and Saving $ Money?
Invest in the time to learn more about Low-E Ceilings (Reflective Foil Insulation) for arenas and rinks, and how they work. Find out how they can save you operating expenses and extend your season!
Panels has been installing Low E Ceilings in rinks across the Prairies
for almost 20 years! In turn saving our clients thousands of dollars
each operating season!
to do some upgrades to you lobby or dressing room areas? Inter-locking
Rubber Sport Flooring or Fiberglass Reinforced Wall Panels to eliminate
painting and damage to dressing room and hallway walls?